SO, here are the 10 must-sees in Macau:
1) Cotai – strips of glitzy hotels and entertainment centers.
2) Largo de Senado Square– A feel of the old Macau.
3) A Ma Temple– The oldest temple built in 1488.
4) Coloane Park– Picnic area, fishing and hiking trail.
5) Taipa– Temples and House Museum of Portugues-style houses.
6) Inner and Outer Harbor– Inner Harbor for sea life and Outer Harbor for shopping and entertainment.
7) Guia Hill– Cable car system to Monte Fort, Lighthouse and Chapel of Our Lady Guia at the top.
8) Ruins of St. Paul’s Church. Cultural relics and works of art from Chinese and Portuguese past.
9) Macau Museum. Cultural relics and works of art from Chinese and Portuguese past.
10) Macau Tower. 360 degress revolving restaurant and skywalk.
image taken from trekearth.com